Monday, February 9, 2009

Barcelona!!

Here are some pictures from my recent trip to Barcelona! Katlyn, Meredith, and I had to get up at 4am to catch our flight, but it was well worth it!


This picture is for my mom, this is a picture of our hostel. Not as bad as it could have been...haha! The bottom bunk on the right was mine, and we had storage lockers so nobody could get to our stuff.
Me and Katlyn!

Me and the Arc de Triomf in Barcelona


The Sagrada Familia!

The view from the top of the towers at the Sagrada Familia cathedral. Pretty cool!

Park Guell.
Park Guell designed by Gaudi and another guy whose name I forget. I felt like I was walking next to gingerbread houses!
Me on the roof of the Casa Mila, which was designed by Gaudi.


Meredith and I and the sunset

The view of Barcelona from the Military castle we visited....we took cable cars to get there, and if you look really close you can see the Sagrada Familia in the distance!

No comments: